Yauco Selecto Puerto Rico AA Specialty Grade Coffee
- The preeminent profile of specialty coffee from Puerto Rico, the historically recognized and indisputably most treasured origin for island coffees in the world.
- Strong reputation for outstanding quality in the most demanding markets
- Fair direct compensation to farmers and pickers to a federal US minimum wage
- 100% High Mountain Grown estate coffee from three of the most important farms on the Island from Maricao and Jayuya. Eech processed at our Alto Grande Beneficio in the southwest mountainous region.
- Near the highest peak on the island, Cerro Punta standing over 1,338 masl, located on the richest soils in the island with a year-round tropical forest weather providing the ideal conditions and nutrients for its unique flavor profile
- We proudly hand select our coffee from the germination stage, nursery, farm, harvest season and process in our own wet mills.
- Bean size, density and color classification of 100% washed arabica beans
Yauco Selecto AA coffee is the product of three farms: Hacienda Caracolillo (Maricao-Yauco), Hacienda Encantos (Jayuya) and Hacienda San Pedro (Jayuya). The coffee is processed at our Alto Grande Beneficio in Lares. It has been known as “the very best” because its’ unique Arabica beans are grown under ideal soil and climate conditions and processed to the most exacting standards. Experts enthusiastically describe this rare and exotic Puerto Rican coffee as “fruity, well balanced and with nice acidity”.
For generations, our farmers have personally selected the finest elite Arabica coffee bean and supervised every aspect of production in order to maintain the highest quality standards of Yauco Selecto. This allows us to certify the authenticity of each and every bag of this coffee.
Yauco Selecto High Mountain Grown is pride, quality, tradition, flavor and aroma; the perfect combination in one cup.